Our web address is: https://veinte04.com .
In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following is stated:
1. IDENTIFICATION DATA: The owner of the web domain / s is INICIATIVAS EMPRESARIALES CANARIAS 2012 SL (owner of the Veinte 04 Surf Café Restaurant) residing at Calle Hno Pedro, 2, 38612 El Médano, Santa Cruz de Tenerife , CIF B76566611.
3. USE OF THE WEBSITE: https://veinte04.com/ provides access to information and data (hereinafter, “the contents”) owned by INICIATIVAS EMPRESARIALES CANARIAS 2012 SL. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the web.
The USER agrees to make proper use of the contents that Restaurante INICIATIVAS EMPRESARIALES CANARIAS 2012 SL offers through its website and with an enunciative but not limiting character, not to use them for:
(i) engaging in illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order activities; (ii) disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, of apology for terrorism or an attack against human rights; (iii) cause damage to the physical and logical systems of INICIATIVAS EMPRESARIALES CANARIAS 2012 SL , its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage; (iv) try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
INICIATIVAS EMPRESARIALES CANARIAS 2012 SL , reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that threaten youth or childhood, order or public safety or that , in his opinion, they will not be suitable for publication.
In any case, INICIATIVAS EMPRESARIALES CANARIAS 2012 SL will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through the blog or other participation tools that may be created, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations.
4.1. Purpose of the data collected and CONSENT to the treatment.-
In accordance with the provisions of article 5 of the LOPD, the USER is informed that, through the web registration forms, data is collected, which is stored in a file, with the exclusive purpose of sending electronic communications, such as : answers to questions or doubts raised by users, bulletins (newsletters), new entries (posts), as well as other communications that INICIATIVAS EMPRESARIALES CANARIAS 2012 SL understands interesting for its USERS. The fields marked as mandatory, are essential to achieve the stated purpose.
Only the owner will have access to their data, and under no circumstances will this data be transferred, shared, transferred, or sold to any third party.
4.2. Compliance with applicable regulations.-
INICIATIVAS EMPRESARIALES CANARIAS 2012 SL complies with the guidelines of Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13 on the Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of said Organic Law and other current regulations and applicable at all times, ensuring the correct use and treatment of the user’s personal data.
Likewise, INICIATIVAS EMPRESARIALES CANARIAS 2012 SL informs that it complies with Law 34/2002 of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce and will request the USER’s consent for the processing of their email for commercial purposes at all times.
In compliance with the provisions of the LOPD, we inform you that the data supplied, as well as those data derived from your browsing, may be stored in the files of INICIATIVAS EMPRESARIALES CANARIAS 2012 SL and treaties for the purpose of meeting your request and maintaining the relationship established in the forms you subscribe.
Additionally, the USER consents to the processing of their data in order to inform them, by any means, including email, of products and services of INICIATIVAS EMPRESARIALES CANARIAS 2012 SL
In case of not authorizing the processing of their data for the purpose indicated above, the USER may exercise their right to object to the processing of their data under the terms and conditions provided later in the section “Exercise of ARCO Rights”.
4.3. Security measures.-
INICIATIVAS EMPRESARIALES CANARIAS 2012 SL informs you that it has implemented the necessary technical and organizational security measures to guarantee the security of your personal data and avoid its alteration, loss and unauthorized treatment and / or access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed, whether they come from human action or from the physical or natural environment. All in accordance with the provisions of Art. 9 of the LOPD and Title VIII of the RLOPD.
4.4. Exercise of ARCO Rights: Access, Rectification, Cancellation and Opposition.-
Those individuals who have provided their data through the website https://veinte04.com/, may contact the owner of the same in order to freely exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition regarding the data incorporated in their files.
The interested party may exercise their rights through written communication addressed to INICIATIVAS EMPRESARIALES CANARIAS 2012 SL with the reference “Data protection / Restaurant VEINTE 04 SURF CAFÉ”, specifying your data, proving your identity and the reasons for your request at the following address:
Calle Hno Pedro, 2, 38612 El Médano, Santa Cruz de Tenerife
You can also exercise the ARCO rights, through email: email@example.com
As a service to our visitors, our website may include hyperlinks to other sites that are not operated or controlled by INICIATIVAS EMPRESARIALES CANARIAS 2012 SL Thus INICIATIVAS EMPRESARIALES CANARIAS 2012 SL does not guarantee, nor is it responsible for the legality, reliability, usefulness, veracity and timeliness of the contents of such websites or their privacy practices. Please, before providing your personal information to these third-party websites INICIATIVAS EMPRESARIALES CANARIAS 2012 SL Please note that your privacy practices may differ from ours.
4.6. Cookies policy”
A cookie is an information file that the server of this website sends to the device (computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.) of whoever accesses the page to store and retrieve information about the navigation that is carried out from said equipment.
INICIATIVAS EMPRESARIALES CANARIAS 2012 SL . uses various types of cookies (technical, analytical and social) solely for the purpose of improving user navigation on the website, without any type of advertising or similar object, for the analysis and preparation of statistics on the navigation that the USER performs on the website, as well as to share the content on social networks (Google+, Twitter, Linkedin, Disqus)
INICIATIVAS EMPRESARIALES CANARIAS 2012 SL uses the cookies listed below on this website:
Technical cookies: These are those that allow the USER to navigate through the website and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the process of purchasing an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements while browsing, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
Google Analytics cookies: These are third-party analysis cookies (Google Inc.) that allow the monitoring and analysis of the behavior of the USERS of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to create browsing profiles of the USERS of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the USERS of the service.
Google Analytics stores cookies on servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share them with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the system to function or when required by law to do so. According to Google, it does not save the USER’s IP address.
More information about Google Analytics in the following links:
www.google.com/analytics/ and http://www.google.com/intl/es/policies/privacy/
If you want information about the use that Google gives to cookies we attach this other link: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage?hl=es&csw=1).
Social cookies: Google+, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, etc .: third-party cookies, that is, external social networks and third parties, the timing and purpose of which depends on each social network.
The user may -at any time- choose which cookies he wants to work on this website by:
– The browser settings; for example:
Chrome, from: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
Explorer, from: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
Firefox, from: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
Safari, from: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
Opera, from: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
– There are third-party tools, available online, that allow users to detect cookies on each website they visit and manage their deactivation.
Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from those browsers you must exercise your right to delete or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.
The VEINTE 04 Restaurant website is not directed to minors. The owner of the website declines any responsibility for the breach of this requirement.
4.9. Responsible for the file, and those in charge of the treatment.-
The person responsible for the data file and in charge of the treatment is INICIATIVAS EMPRESARIALES CANARIAS 2012 SL
5. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: INICIATIVAS EMPRESARIALES CANARIAS 2012 SL By itself or as an assignee, it is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (by way of example, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for their operation, access and use, etc.), ownership of INICIATIVAS EMPRESARIALES CANARIAS 2012 SL or its licensors. All rights reserved.
Any use not previously authorized by INICIATIVAS EMPRESARIALES CANARIAS 2012 SL It will be considered a serious breach of the author’s intellectual or industrial property rights.
The reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making them available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without authorization, are expressly prohibited. of INICIATIVAS EMPRESARIALES CANARIAS 2012 SL
The USER undertakes to respect the rights of Intellectual and Industrial Property owned by INICIATIVAS EMPRESARIALES CANARIAS 2012 SL You can view the elements of the web and even print, copy and store them on your computer’s hard drive or on any other physical medium as long as it is solely and exclusively for your personal and private use. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the pages of INICIATIVAS EMPRESARIALES CANARIAS 2012 SL.
6. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY: INICIATIVAS EMPRESARIALES CANARIAS 2012 SL It is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that may cause, by way of example: by errors or omissions in the contents, due to lack of availability of the website – which will make periodic stops for technical maintenance – as well as the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the content, despite having adopted all the necessary technological measures to avoid it.
7. MODIFICATIONS: INICIATIVAS EMPRESARIALES CANARIAS 2012 SL reserves the right to make the modifications it deems appropriate on its website without prior notice, being able to change, delete or add both the content and services provided through it and the way in which they are presented or located on its Web.
8. LINKS POLICY:
8.1. The persons or entities that intend to make or make a hyperlink from a web page of another Internet portal to this website must submit to the following conditions:
– The total or partial reproduction of any of the services or contents of the website is not allowed without the express prior authorization of INICIATIVAS EMPRESARIALES CANARIAS 2012 SL
– No deep-links or IMG or image links, or frames with the website of INICIATIVAS EMPRESARIALES CANARIAS 2012 SL without your express prior authorization.
– No false, inaccurate or incorrect manifestation will be established on the website of INICIATIVAS EMPRESARIALES CANARIAS 2012 SL nor on the services or contents of the same. Except for those signs that are part of the hyperlink, the web page on which it is established will not contain any brand, commercial name, establishment label, denomination, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to INICIATIVAS EMPRESARIALES CANARIAS 2012 SL , unless expressly authorized by it.
– The establishment of the hyperlink will not imply the existence of relations between INICIATIVAS EMPRESARIALES CANARIAS 2012 SL and the owner of the website or portal from which it is made, nor the knowledge and acceptance of INICIATIVAS EMPRESARIALES CANARIAS 2012 SL of the services and content offered on said website or portal.
– INICIATIVAS EMPRESARIALES CANARIAS 2012 SL It will not be responsible for the content or services made available to the public on the website or portal from which the hyperlink is made, nor for the information and statements included therein.
8.2. The website of INICIATIVAS EMPRESARIALES CANARIAS 2012 SL may make connections and links to other websites managed and controlled by third parties available to the user. These links have the exclusive function of facilitating users to search for information, content and services on the Internet, without in any case being considered a suggestion, recommendation or invitation to visit them.
INICIATIVAS EMPRESARIALES CANARIAS 2012 SL does not market, direct, or previously control, or own the content, services, information and statements available on said websites.
INICIATIVAS EMPRESARIALES CANARIAS 2012 SL does not assume any type of responsibility, not even indirectly or subsidiary, for damages of any kind that may arise from access, maintenance, use, quality, legality, reliability and usefulness of the content, information, communications, opinions, manifestations, products and services existing or offered on websites not managed by INICIATIVAS EMPRESARIALES CANARIAS 2012 SL and that are accessible through https://veinte04.com/
9. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: INICIATIVAS EMPRESARIALES CANARIAS 2012 SL reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and / or the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or from a third party, to those users who fail to comply with these General Conditions of Use.
10. GENERALITIES: INICIATIVAS EMPRESARIALES CANARIAS 2012 SL will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of its website by exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond by law.
11. MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION: INICIATIVAS EMPRESARIALES CANARIAS 2012 SL You can modify at any time the conditions determined here, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will depend on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
Protection of Curricular Data
INICIATIVAS EMPRESARIALES CANARIAS 2012 SL residing inCalle Hno Pedro, 2, 38612 El Médano, Santa Cruz de Tenerife , email firstname.lastname@example.org and with CIF B76566611, informs you that the access and use of the website https://veinte04.com/ and all the subdomains and directories included under it (hereinafter, collectively referred to as the Portal),
Right of Information for candidates in the Employment Portal
If the candidate decides to register in the Job Bank INICIATIVAS EMPRESARIALES CANARIAS 2012 SL , the necessary data will be requested to achieve the purposes and purposes for which the Website is intended.
The treatment of the data of the candidates is focused on the realization of the services of the INICIATIVAS EMPRESARIALES CANARIAS 2012 SL ., always within the established regulatory framework. In accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13 on Protection of Personal Data, the candidate is informed that the personal data provided, including curricular data, will be incorporated into a file registered with the Spanish Agency of Data Protection, whose owner is INICIATIVAS EMPRESARIALES CANARIAS 2012 SL ..
Electronic communications by electronic means:
INICIATIVAS EMPRESARIALES CANARIAS 2012 SL . may send candidates registered on the Website, through electronic communications (email, SMS, or any new means of electronic communication) promotions related to job offers from INICIATIVAS EMPRESARIALES CANARIAS 2012 SL . regarding the following electronic communications:
The completion and submission of the electronic form of INICIATIVAS EMPRESARIALES CANARIAS 2012 SL ., implies the express consent of the candidate to send electronic communications related to the employment sector.
The sending of these commercial communications will be carried out, in any case, by INICIATIVAS EMPRESARIALES CANARIAS 2012 SL ., without the advertising companies or beneficiaries of the advertising actions having any access to the personal data of the candidates. Treatment and transfer of personal data.
The incorporated data sent will be incorporated into a file owned by INICIATIVAS EMPRESARIALES CANARIAS 2012 SL ., with CIF B76566611 and address atCalle Hno Pedro, 2, 38612 El Médano, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, duly registered with the Personal Data Protection Agency, whose purpose is to manage the personnel selection process for this company. The person responsible for the treatment of said file is also INICIATIVAS EMPRESARIALES CANARIAS 2012 SL .
Said data will be stored for the duration of the selection process, and in any case for 6 months from receipt, unless the interested party expressly consents to its permanent storage for other future selection processes.
Your data will not be transferred to other companies without your express consent, being used strictly for internal purposes of our company.
Right of access, rectification, opposition, cancellation and revocation of the consent granted and the veracity and updating of the data.
The candidate may exercise their rights to information, access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, provided for in Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data, by writing to INICIATIVAS EMPRESARIALES CANARIAS 2012 SL . (Human Resources) to the above address or email email@example.com.